- 200 wooded acres overlooking Smoky Mountain National Park
- jaw-dropping interior features, like a spiral staircase, chandelier, extra-large custom windows
- amazing exterior features, like full verandah, hillside overlooking the mountains, secluded gardens
- dedicated wedding planner so you don’t have to worry about a thing all day
- unique resort designed specifically with romantic getaways in mind
- top-notch chef creating unique menus and out-of-this-world wedding cakes
- close drive to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville – without the overcrowded hustle and bustle of being in the cities
Smoky Mountain Wedding Venue
If you’re looking for the best venue for a Smoky Mountain wedding, you can spend your time sorting through countless kitschy wedding chapels in Gatlinburg, or you can discover a unique Smoky Mountain wedding venue at Christopher Place!
What sets Christopher Place apart as a top Smoky Mountain wedding location?
- Our On-Site Wedding Planner
- Our On-Site Personal Chef
- Our All-Inclusive Packages
- Our Location & Amazing Views
Great views, intimate atmosphere, amazing accommodations, picture-perfect photo backdrops, all-inclusive wedding packages, a dedicated wedding planner, and so much more are included in a Smoky Mountain destination wedding at Christopher Place. We pride ourselves on overlooking nothing but the Smoky Mountains, and we bring that level of dedication to each and every wedding we have the pleasure of hosting.
Christopher Place is a Smoky Mountain bed and breakfast that was specifically designed for romantic getaways in mind, which means while it’s quiet, comfortable, and quaint, there are also the luxuries that really kick up the romance, like jetted tubs, amazing views, gourmet breakfasts, multi-course dinners, and delicious extras, like house-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries, cheese plates, or picnic baskets.
The elegant, yet casual setting of our Smoky Mountain bed and breakfast resort is perfect for an intimate Smoky Mountain wedding ceremony. We host events for up to 20 wedding guests for the indoor venue. We can also host up to 70 wedding guests on the front lawn, with the beautiful Smoky Mountains serving as your backdrop.
Want to learn more about this amazing Smoky Mountain wedding destination?
You can see a gallery of weddings at Christopher place or view some highlights of Smoky Mountain weddings and elopements from our blog. You’ll find a delicious catering menu and delightful wedding packages to help you plan a beautiful Smoky Mountain wedding.
If you’re ready to start planning a Smoky Mountain wedding or reception, at Christopher Place, we have all-inclusive wedding packages just right for your elopement, intimate wedding, or reception.
This wedding video from Kasey and Jacob’s recent wedding gives a great showcase of the entire Christopher Place property. Check it out:
Everything I mentioned above was included in a small package price. We booked the Affair for Two wedding package and it is unbelievable the experience you get for what you pay. Christopher Place is far from from the campy “chapels” of Gatlinburg. Christopher Place provided us with an upscale, classic wedding and overlooked no details. We were honored to have our wedding there and we are blessed for the amazing staff who made it happen. Bride on TripAdvisor
Contact us about our Smoky Mountain weddings by requesting more information here or call 800-595-9441.
Photo by KG Photography – a Nashville Wedding Photographer.