Shopping in the Gatlinburg, Sevierville, and Pigeon Forge areas for Local Outlets, Wineries, and Handmade Crafts.
Outlets and Malls
From souvenirs to designer clothing, the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area is a shopper’s paradise. Visit some of these local shopping outlets and malls for some retail therapy.
- Mountain Mall – Gatlinburg
- Five Oaks Tanger Outlets – Sevierville
- Factory Merchant’s Mall – Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet – Pigeon Forge
- The Village Shops – Gatlinburg
Local Wineries & Moonshine
Smoky Mountain wines are robust and award-winning. Stop by one or more of our local wineries to taste some of the best wine in the country. Also, see our article on 5 Things to Know about the Rocky Top Wine Trail.
- Smoky Mountain Winery – Gatlinburg
- Mountain Valley Winery – Pigeon Forge
- Biltmore Winery – Asheville, NC
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine – Gatlinburg
Local Arts & Crafts
The small towns around the base of the Smoky Mountains began as craft villages and artisans still flock to our area to create and show their work. Some of our favorites…
- Bragg Furniture Design – 423-613-8984 – Visit this high end wood furniture designer right at the base of our driveway.
- Gatlinburg’s Arts and Crafts Community – 1-800-565-7330 – About 30 minutes from Christopher Place is this 11-mile loop road with over 80 shops. Stop at the Wild Plum Tea Room for lunch.
- Holloway’s Quilts – 3892 Cosby Hwy, Cosby – Maria and her family make quilts with centuries of rural tradition. You can also find kits and supplies.
- Smoky Mountain Candy Makers – 2880 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, 865-453-9213. Handmade chocolates and fudge. Yum!