"We couldn't have imagined a more romantic setting."
-Nashville Parent Magazine
- Smoking is only permitted on the veranda.
- Children over 12 are welcome. To protect the intimacy of our resort, children under 12 are only permitted when the entire resort has been reserved.
- All rates are subject to 12.75% tax.
- Reserving a wedding requires a non-refundable deposit. Deposit amounts vary based on package selected.
- On weekends, a minimum two night stay is required. During holiday weekends and high volume season a three night minimum stay may be required.
- We are pleased to serve a full selection of fine wines and alcoholic beverages. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Due to the intimate nature of the inn, we do not offer wedding services to larger than 8 that do not include rental of the inn for 2 nights.
Contact Marston at email@example.com
or 1-800-595-9441 to begin planning your special day.
Weddings and Receptions in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
The elegant, casual setting of our bed and breakfast inn is perfect for an intimate Smoky Mountain wedding ceremony in the beautiful Tennesse area. We host events of up to 20 wedding guests indoors, or up to 70 wedding guests on the front lawn, with the majestic Smoky Mountains as your backdrop. If you are planning a Gatlinburg wedding ceremony or reception, we have wedding packages that are sure to make your special day unforgettable.
An Affair-for-Two Wedding Package
This package is for an intimate ceremony of up to 8 wedding guests. Additional dinner or reception charges apply.
This package includes:
Mountain Escape Room -
- Two nights lodging in a romantic suite of your choice
- A full breakfast served each morning at the time you select. Some accommodations feature in-room dining.
- A four-course dinner by candlelight on one night at a private table for two
- A private, personalized, indoor or outdoor ceremony performed by an ordained minister
- A wedding cake designed especially for you
- A welcome tray of chocolate dipped strawberries (or other seasonal treats) and other goodies from Chef Valentine
- A keepsake gift from Christopher Place Resort
- Photographer to create a personal wedding album CD with 24 pictures
$1150 per couple:
Smoky Spring and Secret Garden
$1240 per couple:
Margaret's, Camelot, Mountain Sunrise, and Woodland Escape
Hot Tub Suite -
$1440 per couple:
Includes Tournament of Roses, Sir Charles, and Lion's Den
$1510 per couple:
An Affair-of-a-Lifetime Wedding Package
Since your wedding is a time of family sharing and reunions from friends afar, we have this two-day, whole-house event for larger celebrations.
- All ten bedrooms of the inn, with sleeping space for 20, for 2 nights
- Continental breakfast buffet on the morning of the wedding
- Full breakfast with table service on the morning after the wedding
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony for events up to 20
- Outdoor only for 20-120 wedding guests
- Consultation with our wedding director to coordinate with other vendors
Please contact Christopher Place Resort directly to inquire about Affair of a Lifetime. Rates start at $6,000.