The elegant and casual setting of our bed and breakfast resort is perfect for an intimate Smoky Mountain weddings ceremony. We host events for up to 20 wedding guests for the indoor venue. We can also host up to 70 wedding guests on the front lawn, with the beautiful Smoky Mountains serving as your backdrop. If you’re planning a Smoky Mountain wedding or reception, we have wedding packages available that are sure to make your special day unforgettable.
An Affair-for-Two – Smoky Mountain Wedding Package
This package is for an intimate ceremony of up to 8 wedding guests. Additional dinner or reception charges apply.
This package includes:
- Two nights lodging in a romantic suite of your choice
- A full breakfast served each morning at the time you select. Some accommodations feature in-room dining.
- A four-course dinner by candlelight on one night at a private table for two
- A private, personalized, indoor or outdoor ceremony performed by an ordained minister
- A wedding cake designed especially for you
- A welcome tray of chocolate dipped strawberries (or other seasonal treats) and other goodies from Chef Valentine
- A keepsake gift from Christopher Place Resort
- Photographer to create a personal wedding album CD with 24 pictures
Choose Your Room:
- Smoky Spring and Secret Garden – $1150 per couple
- Margaret’s, Camelot, Mountain Sunrise, and Woodland Escape – $1240 per couple
- Tournament of Roses, Sir Charles, and Lion’s Den – $1440 per couple
- Roman Holiday – $1510 per couple
Please contact Christopher Place Resort directly to inquire about the Affair-for-Two Smoky Mountain weddings package.
An Affair-of-a-Lifetime – Smoky Mountain Weddings Package
Since your wedding is a time of family sharing and reunions from friends afar, we have this two-day, whole-house event for larger celebrations.
This package includes:
- All ten bedrooms of the inn, with sleeping space for 20, for 2 nights
- Continental breakfast buffet on the morning of the wedding
- Full breakfast with table service on the morning after the wedding
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony for events up to 20
- Smoky Mountain Outdoor only for 20-120 wedding guests
- Consultation with our wedding director to coordinate with other vendors
Please contact Christopher Place Resort directly to inquire about Affair of a Lifetime. Rates start at $6,000.
Wedding Policies for our Smoky Mountain Wedding Venue
- Smoking is only permitted on the veranda.
- Children over 12 are welcome. To protect the intimacy of our resort, children under 12 are only permitted when the entire resort has been reserved.
- All rates are subject to 12.75% tax.
- Reserving a wedding requires a non-refundable deposit. Deposit amounts vary based on package selected.
- On weekends, a minimum two night stay is required. During holiday weekends and high volume season a three night minimum stay may be required.
- We are pleased to serve a full selection of fine wines and alcoholic beverages. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Due to the intimate nature of the inn, we do not offer wedding services to larger than 8 that do not include rental of the inn for 2 nights.
Contact us by requesting more information here or call 800-595-9441.
Photo by KG Photography – a Nashville Wedding Photographer.