Maybe you love the Audrey Hepburn classic Roman Holiday and want one of your very own – but would prefer it take place on this side of the Atlantic and preferably in the Smoky Mountains. Look no further than Christopher Place which has its own Roman Holiday – a room created especially for Smoky Mountain romantic getaways in Tennessee.
Away from your hurried routines, it will be just the two of you alone at last. Roman Holiday features:
- King bed for your romantic escape
- Wood burning fireplace with a fire set and fresh wood delivered daily
- Double whirlpool to relax the day away
- Private bathroom
- Gilchrist & Soames bath and beauty products for your enjoyment
- Plush bathrobes for your relaxing mornings
- Flat screen plasma TV featuring Direct TV
- Panoramic mountain views
- Full multi-course breakfast served at a time of your selection in our main breakfast room or in your suite
- Secluded, private, in-room dinner service available
And to make sure your Roman Holiday lasts longer than Princess Ann’s, be sure to check out the multi-night getaway packages, perfect for stepping up the romance.
My wife and I stayed here for three nights and had a wonderful time. The staff is absolutely delightful, the food is outstanding, the view is lovely and peaceful. This mansion is well cared for, beautiful, and welcoming. The website does not do it justice, it is really a great place to get away and relax. The new tennis court was amazing. If you stay here, dine here. You will not regret it at all and the local choices just do not compare on any level. We cannot wait to get back here. ~ Jasongoes 2014