The Lion’s Den is a ground floor master suite where you can get a multi-course breakfast in bed – a true cherry on top of an already romantic room.
The Lion’s Den features:
- King bed for your romantic escape
- Double whirlpool to relax the day away
- His and Her Private bathrooms
- Gilchrist & Soames bath and beauty products for your enjoyment
- Plush bathrobes for your relaxing mornings
- Flat screen plasma TV featuring Direct TV
- Full multi-course breakfast served at a time of your selection in our main breakfast room or in your suite
- Secluded, private, in-room dinner service available
Two, three, and four night getaway packages are available to help you really enjoy your Smoky Mountain romantic getaway.
My husband and I stayed at Christopher Place last week and absolutely LOVED it! We stayed in the Lion’s Den – it was huge. The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. Having a jacuzzi in the room was very romantic. I can not say enough about the service. The breakfasts were out of this world, and the food in the dining room were outstanding. The chef is wonderful. She took the time to show us her vegetable garden and tell us about the things she grows there. Everything we ate there was fabulous! I would like to say thanks to Marston for an exceptional stay. – Macy