Christopher Place features many fine amenities which we hope take our guests’ experience to the next level. Our colonial style mansion, right at the edge of Great Smoky Mountain National Park, is the only luxury bed and breakfast created for romantic getaways. You’ll leave revived and re-energized, counting down the days until your next visit.
At Christopher Place, you’ll find:
- a sauna
- an outdoor pool
- tennis courts
- walking/hiking trails
- a fitness room
- a veranda, complete with rocking chairs
- a pool table
- board and card games
- On-site Tesla and electric car charger
You’ll also find delicious on-site refreshment:
- breakfast is included with each night’s stay
- grab a glass of wine or cocktail at Marston’s Library Pub
- have us prepare you a picnic (see below for details)
- dinner is available at the Mountain View Restaurant
Enhance your visit with a little something extra:
- A welcome tray featuring fresh fruit, cheeses, and our famous chocolate dipped strawberries. – $30 (24 hours advanced notice is required.)
- A mixed bouquet of the freshest seasonal flowers, waiting in your room upon arrival. – $50 (One week advanced notice is required.)
- One dozen ruby red roses (or you choose a color!), waiting in your room upon check in. – $75 (One week advanced notice is required. Prices may vary during the Valentine’s Day Holiday.)
- A lunch fit for a hike : a backpack fully stocked with water, fresh fruit, and sandwiches. – $20
- A picnic basket including a bottle of sparkling cider, fresh fruit, pasta salad, and grilled chicken sandwiches. It’s all packed in an old-fashioned picnic basket, including a picnic blanket. – $35
- Upgrade your picnic basket with a bottle of house wine or champagne. – $60
Add these extras while you make an online reservation or give us a a call at (423) 623-6555.
Please note that no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Click on a photo to view the gallery of images.