Enjoy the view from Max Patch
Our Ten Favorite Tennessee Adventures
- Taking a picnic basket up the short trail to Hen Wallow Waterfalls for a creek-side lunch in the National Park.
- Shopping in the Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community, just outside nearby Gatlinburg.
- Floating over the Smokies and sipping a glass of champagne while you take in the spectacular views from a hot air balloon.
- Rafting the rapids of the French Broad River, then returning to the inn for a nice long nap.
- Finding great bargains on designer clothing at the Outlet Malls in nearby Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.
- Waking up early to watch the sunrise over the mountains from the Christopher Place balcony with a hot mug of coffee.
- Enjoying a Sunday matinee musical at the Theater Guild, one of Tennessee's oldest theaters, then returning to the inn for a romantic candlelit dinner with a decadent dessert.
- Hiking up to White Rock, the most scenic overlook in the Smoky Mountains.
- Horseback riding through Cosby and Del Rio and discovering why they call our mountains the Place of the Blue Smoke.
- Relaxing by the pool all day with songbirds as your only distraction, stopping just long enough to go to your room for a soothing hour of massage therapy.